2.23.22 Visitation Guidelines
Hi All Families and Friends,
This is a visitation update on 02/23/22. We have officially ended our outbreak in the facility as we have had no new covid cases for the last 14 days. That being said we can now officially start to re-open up. This includes but not limited to the following:
- Visitation no longer needs to be scheduled in advance. We do recommend for you to still call the facility ahead of time and let the facility know you are coming to ensure a smooth visit.
- Visitation will take place in a designated visitation area per the department of health. However, if for some reason it needs to take place in the room that is allowed as well as a last resort.
- Visitation is open from 8am -7pm on a daily basis including weekends.
- All infection control measures should be followed when in the facility this includes visitors wearing a surgical (blue) mask at all times when in the facility. Masks can only be removed when the visitors are alone with their loved ones and all are up to date with their booster shot.
- Resident outings have and continue to be allowed. We encourage all residents who go out not to be out for more than 24 hours as this may lead to a requirement of quarantine when the resident returns depending on the vaccination/booster status of the resident.
- Group activities will now resume and outside entertainment will be brought in for residents to enjoy.
- Residents will be taken outside if they choose, to the back patio when the weather is nice so residents can enjoy the weather.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. My information is below.
Have a great day!